About the Course
This award-winning, 8 Week Mindfulness for Health course teaches you mindfulness and compassion to ease the suffering associated with persistent pain, fatigue, or ill health, regardless of the cause, with time-tested techniques that really work. You will be guided through the course at your own pace with face-to-face coaching arrange with you to suit your need.
You will be directed to led meditation and other mindfulness practices to follow during the course.
You will learn how
- Breath and body awareness can support you to bring compassion to your experience of physical, mental and emotional pain
- Mindfulness in daily life can help you to pace yourself, so you can do more of what you love
- Mindful movement can support mindfulness in daily life
- Mindfulness and compassion can radically change your experience of pain
- The simple pleasures of life can bring you joy, even in the midst of suffering
- Compassion towards yourself and others can help reduce isolation and support deeper connection to the common human experience of suffering
- Mindfulness and compassion can help you in choose how to respond, rather than react
- And how to improve your health and the quality of your life
Further general details about Mindfulness for Health Courses visit Breathworks Mindfulness for Health